Now that restrictions on massage treatments have finally been lifted, I am so pleased to be able to welcome you back to Morgan Sports Therapy!
There are a few slight changes to the way in which I can help and treat you. Please familiarise yourself with the new considerations for treatments.
For your reassurance, and mine:
- Please remember to bring your own mask and wear it when you enter the building 😷.
- Sports massage will be in the prone position (face down). You can then take your mask off when your face is in the cradle, if you wish.
- Please keep your mask on for pregnancy massage and reflexology.
- Wash your hands, and/or use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned to reduce contact points between use.
- Arrive at the time of your appointment as there is no waiting area and there needs to be at least an hour between appointments.
- Contact time must be kept to under an hour so the length of treatment will be under 50 minutes.
- Come to your appointment alone, do not bring friends, family, partners or children.
- We are unable to accept cash payments temporarily. Payment will be by BACS transfer.
- There is a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. Any appointments cancelled within this period, or in the event of a no-show, will be charged in full.
Please continue to make bookings via EMAIL, PHONE OR TEXT.
Before your appointment, please also consider the following COVID-19 related screening questions:
- Have you had a recent onset of a new continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
If you have any of these symptoms, however mild, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
Update: Test and Trace
Appointments can still be conducted from home as there are exemptions for work purposes, despite the stricter lock-down rules for Leeds.
It has also become a legal requirement for businesses offering close contact services, including therapists, to provide clients access to an NHS QR code poster.
The registration process is very simple so that you can scan a poster I will be displaying at the beginning of your appointment.
Even though it is not compulsory, for those having appointments in my home this poster will be displayed to use in conjunction with the new test and trace app. The app is available to download below: