Now that restrictions on massage treatments have finally been lifted, I am pleased to be able to welcome you back to Morgan Sports Therapy!
Appointments will be available from the home studio on:
– Wednesdays 1-7pm
– Thursdays 12-6pm
Appointments are available at Good Health Centre on Street Lane, North Leeds on:
– Tuesdays 4-8pm
– Fridays 2-7pm
There are a few slight changes to the way in which I can help and treat you. Please familiarise yourself with the new considerations for treatments.
For your reassurance, and mine:
- Please remember to bring your own mask, wear it when you enter the building and during treatment 😷.
- Wash your hands, and/or use hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned to reduce contact points between use.
- Arrive at the time of your appointment as there is no waiting area.
- Come to your appointment alone, do not bring friends, family, partners or children.
- We are unable to accept cash payments. Payment will be by BACS transfer.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Any appointments cancelled within this period, or in the event of a no-show, will be charged in full.
Before your appointment, please consider the following COVID-19 related screening questions
- Have you had a recent onset of a new continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature? (your temperature will be taken on arrival)
- Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
If you have any of these symptoms, however mild, please stay at home and reschedule your appointment.
Test and Trace
Businesses offering close contact services must provide access to an NHS QR code poster.
The registration process is very simple so that you can scan a poster I will be displaying at the beginning of your appointment.
For those having appointments at my home studio this poster will be displayed to use in conjunction with the new test and trace app. The app is available to download below: